The rosé renaissance of popularity will probably die down pretty soon, but since I love me some pink sparkling wine, I’ll be riding the train as long as I can. For this little ditty, I’m making a sparkling rosé strawberry cocktail with sparkling rosé (natch), a tiny bit of strawberry vodka, and some lemon-lime soda. Garnish with some sliced strawberries and your sweet tooth (and booze tooth?) will be all set for whatever you’re celebrating. In this case, we’ve got Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s Eve, and coming up (plus Festivus 4lyfe)!
Alternately, you could totally muddle the strawberries up in that biz for a much more sweet and fruity flavor. Heck, blend it all together with some ice for some delish frosé (frozen rosé!). I like this muddler if you’re looking for a good tool. Oh, and this Ninja blender for whizzing it up! Life changer, that one.
Serve them in tall shot glasses, champagne glasses or these coupe glasses (my choice if I’d had the budget or shelf space for more!). Or you can serve them in regular wine glasses, some cute jars (these Ball jars are my fave), or whatever. People will drink it no matter what it’s in. It’s yummy.
Want more recipes in your life?
- 4 parts sparkling rosé (or non-sparkling rosé)
- 1 part strawberry vodka (like Smirnoff or similar)
- 1 part lemon-lime soda (I used Diet Sprite)
- strawberries, hulled and halved
- optional: edible glitter, rock candy sticks, fun straws for show
- Mix together rosé, vodka, lemon-lime soda and serve with sliced strawberries. For enhanced flavor, muddle the strawberries together with the cocktail to serve. (or blend with ice!).
If you make this recipe, follow me on Instagram, share a photo, and tag it #BIJOUXANDBITS. I’d love to see what you’re cooking!