Plus, you can use it as a dip for fruit, cookies, and chocolate fingers, or a filling for pies, cakes, donuts… whatever you like. It’s amazing.
This recipe has a bit of food coloring in it to give it that themed vibe, but you can feel free to omit it and keep it that creamy white. Or swap in the natural or otherwise coloring of your choice. Galaxy may be my next endeavor.
Want more recipes in your life?
Keto cheesecake mousse
(low sugar, low carb, gluten free)
- 8 oz cream cheese softened (I used neufchatel)
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- a few drops of liquid or gel food coloring (I used pink from Wilton)
- sprinkles, sugar free chocolate chips for topping (optional)
Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
Mix in food coloring, sweetener, vanilla, and lemon extracts until combined.
Beat heavy whipping cream with a stand or hand mixer until stiff peaks form (don’t beat it too long until it starts to turn into butter!)
Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth and all one color.
Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Top with sprinkles, chocolate chips, or anything you like and serve as a mousse, a dip, pie or cake filling, etc.
- Nutrition based on six servings.
If you make this recipe, follow me on Instagram, share a photo, and tag it @BIJOUXANDBITS. I’d love to see what you’re cooking!