I’ve seen lots of variations of yogurt bark and they all sound delish, but I wanted to add in a new twist and some additional healthy tidbits. I’ve added in dried goji berries and some pumpkin seeds for a salty tartness and crunchy texture. Goji berries are sweet with kind of an herb-y aftertaste, and are supposed to be high in antioxidants and fiber. Plus, this took about ten minutes to prepare and can be stored in the freezer. That’s my favorite combination!
- 12 ounces of plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of honey (or about 10 drops of liquid stevia)
- Mix together the greek yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and about two-thirds of the pumpkin seeds and goji berries.
- Spread the mixture in a layer on a cookie sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Sprinkle on the rest of the pumpkin seeds, goji berries, and dark chocolate chips. The layer should be about a half an inch thick.
- Freeze the bark for at least an hour and break it up with a knife. Store it in the freezer and it’ll last for lots of snacking.
Macros for 1/10th of the batch:
50 calories | 1.5g fat | 5g protein | 6g carbs | 0.5g sugar
If you make this recipe, share a photo and hashtag it #BIJOUXANDBITS. I’d love to see what you’re cooking!