I’ve seen lots of variations of yogurt bark and they all sound delish, but I wanted to add in a new twist and some additional healthy tidbits. I’ve added in dried goji berries and some pumpkin seeds for a salty tartness and crunchy texture. Goji berries are sweet with kind of an herb-y aftertaste, and are supposed to be high in antioxidants and fiber. Plus, this took about ten minutes to prepare and can be stored in the freezer. That’s my favorite combination!
Want more recipes in your life? Sign up to receive recipes via email and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin, and RSS for all of the latest updates.
- 12 ounces of plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of honey (or about 10 drops of liquid stevia)
- Mix together the greek yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and about two-thirds of the pumpkin seeds and goji berries.
- Spread the mixture in a layer on a cookie sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Sprinkle on the rest of the pumpkin seeds, goji berries, and dark chocolate chips. The layer should be about a half an inch thick.
- Freeze the bark for at least an hour and break it up with a knife. Store it in the freezer and it’ll last for lots of snacking.
Macros for 1/10th of the batch:
50 calories | 1.5g fat | 5g protein | 6g carbs | 0.5g sugar
If you make this recipe, share a photo and hashtag it #BIJOUXANDBITS. I’d love to see what you’re cooking!