Benefits of these Halloween-y pretzel-y chocolate bites: EASY, fast, totally kid-friendly, uses up leftover candy, perfect to make ahead and bring to a Halloween party, infinitely adaptable to other occasions and holidays.
I didn’t initially think this would become a post since I figured these were self-explanatory, but you know what, they’re kind of not. I didn’t know how long it takes for Hershey’s Kisses to melt in an oven, so other people might not, either. Thus, we got ourselves a recipe. Yippie ki-yay.
I made a ton of these for a Halloween party and they only took maybe 20 minutes total. Then you chill them in the fridge for a bit which adds a teeny amount of time. Otherwise it’s SO easy.
Feel free to swap out the candy corn for red and green M&Ms and you’ve got yourself a holiday treat instead. And frankly, the M&Ms are a little easier to place and make look pretty anyway, so you could swap it for Halloween, too. Go nuts, kids.
Want more recipes in your life? Sign up to receive recipes via email and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin, and RSS for all of the latest updates.
- 1 package candy corn (or candy of your choice, most anything small works!)
- 1 bag square pretzels (lattice-shaped)
- 1 package candy chocolate Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place square pretzels on baking sheet.
- Unwrap chocolate kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- Place in oven for 1 to 2 minutes, until kisses are shiny and slightly melty.
- Place one candy corn in the center of each pretzel and lightly press down, only if needed. They may just sink in depending on how melt the kisses are.*
- Chill in refrigerator until set.