It’s pumpkin season again! Well, it’s more like pumpkin, apple, squash, spice season! Even better. If you’re basic like I am, this is the season to beat. I’ve spent tons of time crafting up pumpkin and other fall-themed recipes and they never get old to me.
Here are a few of my favorites from over the years.
This pumpkin spice oatmeal recipe is an easy breakfast classic. It’s super versatile — you can swap in different nuts, add more spice, top it with coconut flakes… whatever you like! Just like overnight oats, you can add whatever yummies you love.
What pumpkin spiced treats are you making this year? Here are a few that I’d recommend:
- Pumpkin spice latte cupcakes
- Pumpkin cinnamon roll pull-apart bread
- Maple cardamom pumpkin dip
- Pumpkin cookie butter pancakes
Want another delish pumpkin recipe?
Want more recipes in your life?
Sign up to receive recipes via email and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin, and RSS for all of the latest updates.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk (I used cashew)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup, plus more for topping
- Combine oats, salt, and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin, vanilla, spices, and maple syrup, heating until warmed through, about 1 minute.
- Top with pecans and a drizzle of maple syrup.
If you make this recipe, share a photo and tag it @BIJOUXANDBITS. I’d love to see what you’re cooking!