Tiny desserts, like these Oreo cheesecake bites, are the BEST since they let you parse out one dessert for ages. Or all in one go for a party. Or for marathon-ing a show (current for me: Black Mirror! Anyone else watched it?). Plus, you can store these in the freezer to last for a few months or keep them in the fridge for easy snacking.
These are tiny, like mini cupcake pan-sized. This means you’ll get a lot out of this one recipe. If you decide to use a regular cupcake pan instead, no problemo! You can even use a whole Oreo as the crust if you go that route. You’ll skip a whole crust-making step that way.
You can even skip the portion sizes and just make a regular, ol’ pie in a pie pan if you prefer. This Oreo cheesecake bites recipe is versatile.
I’m building up a bit of an arsenal of Oreo recipes, mostly because my roomie is a fan and they’re easy to work with. And oh yeah, super yummy. Here are a few favorites:
It’s actually been a while since I’ve investigated the range of Oreos that now exist. You’ll note I totally used generic cookies in this recipe, but man, there are TONS of options with the real thing. I saw flavors like Filled Cupcake, Mint, Chocolate Strawberry(!), Cinnamon Bun, Triple Double (omg this one!), and of course, Mega Stuf. Worth checking out to add dimension to your cheesecake flavors, right?
Want more recipes in your life?
- 1 (14.3 oz) package of chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreo)
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz) packages of light cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Caramel sauce drizzle, optional
- Crush cookies in a food processor (or in a closed plastic zip-top bag rolled with a rolling pin).
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together half of the cookie crumbs and the melted butter until well combined. Press a small amount of the mixture into each well of a mini cupcake pan (like this one!). Feel free to use cupcake liners if you like. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Gently fold in whipped cream and the second half of the crushed cookies.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture among the cupcake wells and press down gently on each.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, then store in the refrigerator to serve.
If you make this recipe, share a photo and hashtag it #BIJOUXANDBITS. I’d love to see what you’re cooking!