These are not at all the prettiest cookies I’ve made, but they definitely are easy. I was trying out my new Star Wars-themed cookie cutters which are better for sugar cookie-style texture, but they did the job.
I love this particular recipe since i’s low carb and doesn’t need flour, so it’s easy to have everything on hand already if you’re a nut butter fan like I am. I mean, can you beat four ingredients?! I guess with three, but who’s counting?
Here’s the scoop on these easy, no flour, low carb peanut butter cookies:
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup sweetener of your choice (I used granulated Splenda)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 325 F.
- Stir together all your ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls or use a cookie cutter (though this dough is a little gooey for it).
- Place balls 1 inch apart on baking sheets covered in parchment and flatten gently with tines of a fork.
- Bake at 325 F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
This was definitely not the perfect dough for a cookie cutter, but when you have the urge, you run with it! Truly these cookies are pretty foolproof otherwise.