These three-ingredient, no bake, low carb mini pies are the perfect bite when you want something sweet and super easy to make. They can be made ahead of time in one big pie plate, cupcake tins, or mini tart pans, which is what I used here.
You can easily use some natural peanut butter in this recipe, but I decided to whip out old faithful: PB2. PB2 is powdered peanut butter which is lower in fat and calories than regular peanut butter. You can either mix it with water to make it have the consistency of traditional peanut butter or use it in its powdered form in smoothies, cereals, baked goods, sauces, and of course, this pie.
Using regular peanut butter will make this look a little more peanut-colored, but I don’t really care if it’s creamy-colored in the end. It still tastes deliciously peanut-y.
You can also sub in any kind of cream you want. Whip up some real whipped cream or use pre-packaged if you’re short on time.
- 6 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces PB2 (or natural peanut butter)
- 8 ounces whipped cream
- Optional: 1 tablespoon sugar or sugar substitute (I used liquid stevia)
- Mix together softened cream cheese and peanut butter or PB2.
- If you're using heavy whipping cream, whip your cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in your whipped cream gently into the cream cheese mixture.
- Mix in your sweetener to taste.
- Add your mixture to a parchment-lined pan, cupcake tins, or in this case, mini tart pans.
- Freeze for about an hour or until solid, then slice, serve, and store in the refrigerator.
Macros for 1/6th of the recipe:
159 calories | 9g carbs | 7.5g fat | 5.5g protein | 4g sugar | 0.5g fiber